2008-09-28

Essays 2-01: Rich and Poor alike ~WEB Review~

Usually, what are you thinking through your life everyday? Also, are you really interested in something? Until now, its not too much say that I don't really know anything about living conditions. So I thought what I have to see how matters stand, if we know almost the state of affairs, it's going to be alright.

This time, I found which has a lot of good materials in the website that is BBC NEWS. This is the website address of top page. http://news.bbc.co.uk/ So, how would you like me explain it? I will talk about Zimbabwe today. Please let you know bout the country. web: http://www.bbc.co.uk/topics/zimbabwe.





There is a tremendous gap between the rich and the poor.
It's so sad thing, isn't it? I think what we should think about it more and more. What do you think? In my opinion, we have to pay attention with something, even if little thing is fine, the most important thing which is "thinking" anyway, I mean that our life will very happier than now and become confortable, I guess. That's why, we must care of something like that.

Japan>>>Zimbabwe
One day, when I had watched a TV show, I found that real Zimbabwe's information. After watched, I felt like very painful because we are every same human, but actually we have some difference things in all over the world. So it connected that the TV show and the website this time. Also, I met a guy at a camp who is a proffers in Kumamoto, he is from Zimbabwe. I heard about the country and really saw what some real pictures of there at the camp. There are so different from here in Japan. Some of people who live in Zimbabwe, they seem not good, yes very poor, because I just saw thought I understood what they cannot eat enough everyday. On the other side, in Japan; we eat at least 3 times a day. Of course we have like people in Japan, but it seemed terrible.

Before I enter end in this university, my point aimed at just learn English, but I changed my mind. Of course, I'm studying in English now, then I will try to not only study it hard, but also I want to include the culture, economy and so on too. If you are interested in it, let's talk about it with me!

add:



[396W]

7 comments:

津志田祐 said...

Zimbabwe is the strangest country of the world. Do you know hyper inflation in this country? It's very funny because there are trillion dollar bills. It's very unbelievable but actually happens. I don't know how you can find that, but I knew that on television. Perhaps you can find some sites, so why don't you find it out?

Aaaai said...

Hey! Yoshino---!!!
How's it going?

ur choice is great. I was thought by reading ur review.
I don't think about it everyday.
When i read it, i feel our country is so richer than another country.
i also wanna interest more and think more!

chie said...

Hi, Yossy!

Your review is so nice. I didn't know about Zimbabwe before! However I became interested in it :-)

mii said...

Hi, Yoshinaoooo!! I am Mio. I read your blooooog!! Your blog is so clearly. I want to know about that country.

I can learn about the country, but why don't you good point of the website you reccomend??

yui said...

Hello, Yoshino!

Your review is very good.
I didn't know about Zimbabwe too much before read your review.
However, I had interst about it.

chusong said...

Yoshino! Your post is really touching... we gotta think and talk about that. And make a move!! right?

I have suggestions. As I said, your review was touching, but it was kinda difficult to read. So why don't you try to check your mistakes? When you finished correcting your mistakes, your review is gonna be more easy to read and understand for everyone! :):) Good luck!

Emily said...

Goodmoooon Yoshino(^^) The website contents and what you posted are heavy...and important than other web site reviews.

So we are human. All human are same. But according to your feeling, some people are rich, some people are soooo poor. Really sad.

I don't know what I can do to save them. But I noticed that first of all I need to know poor country's recent information. Thank you for showing this site Yoshino.