2008-12-02

BR 2-06: The MOON Seems to Change

I will tell you about how to move the moon. You may know it, but please read it.

It seems to change because the moon goes around Earth. As it goes around, we see more of goes around Earth. Half of the moon is always lighted by the sun. It's interesting because it's always lighted by sun!!! I thought that how about the other half? So, the other half is getting to sunshine. It is night! Do you understand?

A day on Earth is 24 hours long. We have 24 hours a day each our life as same as the Earth. A day on the moon is almost a month long. It takes the moon about four weeks to go around Earth. Have you ever thank about Earth/moon or how to around the Earth?

As the m0on goes around Earth, it is sometimes between Earth and the sun. So, what do I want to say? Yeah, the dark half the moon is facing us. That's why we cannot see any of the lighted half. This is called new moon! On the other hand, a crescent is in west, when we see sun go down. You may be able to see it before the sky is dark.

The other day, I found that very huge moon when I in my car. I thought that such a huge beautiful moon!!! I saw like that first time since I was born. Seriously...


YL=1.6-2.0
Words=1132

[239W]

No comments: