2008-12-14

Essays 2-06: No computer No life... ~Learning w/ Computer~

You use computer often in your life, right? I do use it almost every day to do homework, assignments, to make papers, to research, something like that. Please let you know about 2 things today. So, I will talk about what you can learn with computer, also had better pay attention when you use it this time.

Now, let's move to on the next question. Do you know what Facebook is? There are so many kind of Internet, but I will introduce about what "Facebook" is this time, because I do like play on facebook. It's like "Mixi" which is one of community site. It is very important to keep in touch with friends. If you have some friends of foreigner, and then when you want to keep in touch with your friends, but you cannot do that, you should join in it, because you can contact with your friend whenever you want.

Also, you can put on a lot of pictures there. So, you can remain on your home; which mean is your main site. It is sweet, isn’t it? You can change the language to Japanese on Facebook, but if you want to learn English there, you should set up in English. I need to keep in touch with my friends, because I can connect with them a long time, so I need to use it forever! That is why, I recommend it for you. However, it has some problems. Sometime, some of their information that is not true. So, there is not only good information but also bad information too. When we use Internet, we have to judge which is right or not.

Nowadays, the number of subscribers to online computer services has tripled in the past year, and then we can find computer any where we go. However, I want you to pay attention when you use it. What this about? I will ask you what a virus is before I tell you something for you. Otherwise, you might get in sick on a virus. If you get one, that’s too bad! So, you had better set up antivirus software in your computer. It would be good way to use it, I guess. Computer is very useful machine as you already know, but you have to keep thinking, like save to your computer all the time.


I have been used computer since when I was 12 years old. So, I’m getting good at writer recently because of it. Still, when I am free, or feel tried and want to get better feelings, I always use my laptop. It makes me laugh/relax trough Internet and some systems on it all the time. I can listen to music, play game, and watch to movies whatever I want. I can use it not only for study but also for my enjoy times. Moreover, I love to edit many sweet my memories; which mean is a lot of my pictures. I can send my friends, and also receive, that is why. Therefore, I really love to use it! If you don’t use it often, I would like you to use it. You will love it for sure! So, we can learn many things with computer!


At the end, I want to say that
NO COMPUTER NO LIFE for me!!!


[552W]

No comments: