2008-08-03

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Today, I was going to go to the beach with my bf. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhFor example, "予約"(yoyaku) is "reservation" as you know, but can we always use "reservation" anytime? I was thinking that I can use it whenever, before I read this book. When people who 予約 with the dentist, we must use "appointment", then when people who 予約 with the hotel or something, we must use "reservation". Thus, we can choose the best vocabulary when we write down essay or something. The other too, like, client/weather, thick coffee/strong coffee etc... English has a lot of way.It taught me how to study grammar this time, also what I should know. I want to read more deeply next time! If you want to make sure your grammar, you should read it! It's very good book, so you'll better than now. Check it out! :)











No comments: