2008-08-02

BR 2-01: Oneday one minute! English word!!

The other day, I bought new book which is "One day One minute, English word hat my "! It looks good! huh? Well I am worried that my vocabulary so I have to increase more and more, so if I got so many vocabulary it would be good for me, I guess. If I have a lot of it I will have talk to foreigner... I always think such as things! I need practices I bought it that is great book because it separate each vocabulary meaning parts. For example, "Hang in there". it has meaning like "Do your best"! but we cannot use at the time it, because the meaning has very serious so we can use it when someones already afforded after. That's why I like English :) Surely we have so many good expression of Japanese but I'm really interested in "ENGLISH" its so interesting!! Don't you think so? :D And I have to know that!! If you know that please let you know★


No comments: