2008-11-16

Essays 2-04: My company; Youth Hostel Club ~Community~

Do you have any favorite communities in you life?
Of course I do have it what is "Youth hostel club". I will tell you about my club this time. By the way, there are many communities in the world. For example, about sport clubs like, basketball, tennis, baseball, swimming or so. I have been belonged to a soft tennis club in my junior high school. Then now, I'm belong to Youth hostel club which is 文化サークル. Let me talk about clubs of KGU. We have about 100 clubs, and it is separate 3 teams which are 学翔学会, 文化サークル and サークル連合in this university.

In my club, we have a lot of schedule in a year. First of the year, we have spring trip in April. Then after entrance ceremony, have a welcome party for freshman in May, night hike in June, costume drive in July, go to the beach/summer trip to go to Okinawa(only this year; we can choose wherever we want) in August, parade for school festival which is 託麻祭 in October, 託麻祭 in November, new stuff party in December, have a good bye party in March. As you see, we have so many plans in a year. It seems like just have fun or hang out, such as things. However, we

Right now, I am talking a break in the club activity because I have been spent lots of money for the club until now. However I need to save much money to go to Europe, and I really wan t to study abroad so I need a lot of money. That is why I am talking a rest these months. We have a relationship each other during lunch, get drunk, chatting, something like that. It's not only have fun but also we can connect each other more, so good for both for us.

One day, I asked my club reader about myself. Because I was really worried that I couldn't participate almost events that is like sport festival or so. I wish I could have joined it, but there was nothing I couldn't do. Even so, they are always kind for me. When they see me, they definitely say hello to me all the time. It makes me happy! I really like them.

As a conclusion, we have so many kind of community in our life, so we had better keep in touch with your company. In my case, I will keep in touch with my awesome friends of Youth hostel club from now on too. In the future, I might have problems perhaps between friends each other or with worker, but the good experiences will help me a lot, I guess. Because I know that people do have sweet heart in their.

[W]



No comments: