2008-11-19

Tell me your suggestion.

I hate my sentence style, and I am bat at English grammar. So I feel like I am going to be frustrated when I read another essays. Also I bed that my essays/dairy are so boring to read. Why do I think so? Because when I read it, it is not fun, and kind of as same sentence as usual all the time, I mean my grammar, phrase or so. So I’m practicing how to write something in English recently, like free writing whatever I want, read a reference book, etc. Also I started that to study TOEIC (to increase vocabulary too). However it is very hard for me, but I think that the first thing I need is a lot of vocabulary, so I’m still trying. One day, I asked a man a year ago that I can’t write what I want to in English very well so what should I do? He answered that anyway keep its going. it would be good for sure. Then now, time passed from then. So I really worried about my English skills, also it has not improved recently, I guess. I am sure that connect is important, but I don’t have confidence at my English. What do you think about that? Please tell me your suggestion.

[214W]

1 comment:

yoshimi said...

Yoshino~thank you for the comment of you! Well...I can understand you because so am I. We should work hard ne. :'( I think that 'Keep it going' is the most important thing for sure. Let's do it together!