2008-10-03

BR 2-03: The RUNAWAY PANCAKE

I chose this book, because the title is funny. When I saw it, "what? Pancake is runaway?" I thought. I felt like I was going to read it, that's why I chose it.

There was a family with seven children, and they were always hungry, like me:) Hah One day, their mother decided to make pancake for breakfast. Do you know how to make it? First, mix with flower, eggs and milk. It's kind of simple way to cook as almost people know.

But the pancake didn't want to be eaten. It's funny, isn't it? Because the pancake is not human, but I thought, it might have heart same as us, I mean like human. After that is jumped from pan and rolled out of the door. Where did it go? I thought. You thought too, right? So, it runaway, then went somewhere, like park, someones house. Of course they run after it.

Finally it arrived at forest at last. There was a big pig, it didn't want them to catch it, so pig ate it! Hah

[W] YL=1.2 608

No comments: