2008-10-08

Free write about my favorite place

Usually I go to the dormitory of KGU when I have time. Why am I going? OK, I will explain about it. Well I have a lot of new exchange students there, usually we are kind of busy weekday so when we hang out, first, I go there then we do just chilling sometimes, talking, cooking, watching a TV or something like that. However, I change my mind that even if when I cannot understand, its OK, because that good for me, and then at least we can understand each other what we want to say, that is why. Of course it not too easy, but now, I need like natural convocation, not too formal, I want to be like native speaker in the future, so if I practice a lot with them there, It would be great, I guess.
Not only for me, but also its good for them too, so it going to be both awesome. I am sophomore right now. It has been a long time since I began to go there though, I used to think that just have fun. I sometime think that I wish I had been there more early, but time already passed so there is no choice.I could say that thanks very much to everybody, I mean my a lot of awesome friends. I always thankful for all of my friends. Therefore the dormitory where is the most important place of my favorite places. I became I hope so, haha anyway because of them, also there. There is my start place! In the future, if I became older, I won't forget that my precious experiences there, also keep remain in my heart. Yeah! Love you guys!!!! and the dormitory! :)

I will tell you about the other my favorite places. First, I go to DOKKOSAN where is a mountain when I fell not so good like or so. When I go there, I am able to feel better then before. Next, I go to joyful often.


[333W]

No comments: