2008-10-16

Essays 2-02: My 2nd house -My favorite place-



Where is your the best favorite place? I have a lot of favorite places, but this time. I will tell you about my 2nd house. What is that? It is a dormitory of exchange students of KGU. Usually I go there when I have time, like after school/holidays or so. There is built 4 rebel then they have a private room each student. We can go their rooms until 9 pm, also can stay at the dormitory until 12 am. Because I have a lot of opportunity there, also I can make many friends, so I go there often.

First, when I go there, we do just chilling sometimes, talking, cooking, watching a TV or something like that. Every weekend, they want to have a party or go somewhere, really every weekend. I think that they are very active and too much powerful, but if I were they, I would do like them, So I hang out with them a lot when I don't have work or free.



Oneday, I changed my mind that even if when I cannot understand, its OK, because that good for me, and then at least we can understand each other what we want to say, that is why. Of course it not too easy, but now, I need like natural convocation, not too formal, I want to be like a native speaker in the future, so if I practice a lot with them there, it would be great, I guess. Not only for me, but also its good for them too, because I can teach Japanese them, so it going to be both awesome.

Second, I am sophomore right now. It has been a long time since I began to go there though, I used to think that just have fun. I sometime think that I wish I had been there more early, but time already passed so there is no choice. I could say that thanks very much to everybody, I mean my many awesome friends. I always thankful for all of my friends. Therefore, the dormitory where is the most important place of my favorite places.

Finally, There is my start place! In the future, if I became older, I won't forget that my precious experiences there, also keep remain in my heart. Yeah! Love you guys!!!! By the way, I think that some people wants to go there, but they might not go there by themselves, the reason are like, don't have confidence, don't know how to get there, a little scare or so... but it going to be alright for sure. I know your feeling, because I was like that a year ago. So don't worry anything! Why don't you go there with me? Let's have fun, yeah!

[460W]

No comments: