2008-10-31

My First Halloween ~my sweet memory~

Finally, the day came! What day is it today? Yeah, today is HALLOWEEN!!! Did you go some parties or have some things? or have you ever joined something like that? I joined that Halloween party first time at the exchange student's dormitory! I didn't wear anything last year, just saw it, so I tried it this time. So I will tell you about my first Halloween!

First, I went to some shops to get something for Halloween with my younger friend yesterday. Just then, I didn't felt so exciting for it, but when I entered in shop, I changed my mind so fast because he suggested me to wear some wig at the party, but I didn't want to, because it was so gaudy and I never had something. But I was changed my mind by him. Hah Thanks dude! :D

Last night, I was sooo excited to go there, so I couldn't sleep very well.Hahaha I went there around 8 pm. There was so many people who wore a lot of kind clothes. Anyway, it was soooooooooo much fun;)

From now, I'm going go to my friends house! So, we are going to have second party! yay!! Do you want to come over? ;) ★★★

[W]

No comments: