2008-10-29

Divorce

-Divorce-
In my opinion, I used to think about divorce that is bad, but now, I changed my mind so is not too good, but not bad sometimes. Of course people fall in love between woman and man, then have some relationshiops, after that they will get marry. It just looks like very happy, then love each other a lot, but in fact, I'm not sure that is true or not. Nowadays, younger girls become pregnant many times, so I feel like very very, and very worried, so we have to think about that seriously. Becasue I am 20 years old, but we are still young, especially teenager. So just like/love each other is fine, but I think its too early get pregnancy by teenager, because they have an abortion the same as pregnancy. That's too bad, also so sad. So they are not happy, aren't they? So in our life, so mamy couple divorce. I think after graduated, or got a certain job, then save a kind of a lot of money, after that we will get marry with lover is better. I will get marry with someone in the future, I guess. However, I want to think about seriously, beacause I don't want to divorce for us, my children.

[W]

No comments: