2009-01-21

Final Exam


1. What I expected to learn, and why;

I expected to learn how I study English more simple. I mean easy to understand more and more, not only just easy to understand, but also I really want to understand very well what is more I’d like to teach English somebody, I mean whoever wants. It would be great. Actually I have a lot of opportunity in my everyday life. So I think I will be able to improve about my English more than now. However there are lots of problems like an everyday experience, like I will some time misunderstand, make mistakes, it is not going to very smoothly every time, something like that. After graduated, or in few years, I am really looking forward to see my English skills how much improved near in the future.

2. What I learned in Writing IV, and how; and

I learned so many things in Writing class this year. I didn’t tell every body very well how I feel a year ago. If I had to tell you something about my feeling, experiences, problems, even though just chatting, it was very hard for me. Also my English level was not good, kind of terrible, I guess. I still remember how I felt, like so frustrated, complicated. When I had worries, I was always worried about myself, I thought if I it would not be improve anymore. However, I didn’t give up that is why I solidified my position by degrees. I am thankful of all my teacher and friend who gave me a lot of energy and advice.

3. What I still need to learn to improve your own writing, and when.

I still need to keep study going. I am going to try to study English all of skills grammar, listening, reading, speaking and writing. Especially my good point that is I have a lot of friends of foreign countries. Usually we message each other, and then hang out a lot during days, I use msn, text of mobile phone, letter to contact them. Needless to say, we need to write something how we feel more concretely. So, most important thing, I can say that instead of tool which is letter. I think when we have something to tell somebody, we have to give a concrete example. So I will keep writing, I have a blog as you know, so I will keep it going, not only that but also I will also write going my diary on my private note. And, I really love to watch movies, so I copy which my favorite word and phrase on my note all the time when I watch them. That is one of my hobbies. I do it now, and then I will do it for sure.

Also, I am going to study abroad in half year that not as an exchange student, I will go there by myself. What I am lucky, because I can have a try to my writing skills in real class over there in U.S.A.

In our life, every body says that I will do my best! I can say that as same as them, but I can say what is more very strong more than them. I still do not have too much confidence, but it becoming increase little by little. So now, I have some confidence. I don’t want to give up, never ever. I won’t to give up from now on too. I believe that a good deed never goes unrewarded. At the end, I am going to tell own, don’t forget my original intention which is my mother told me.


[606w]

No comments: