2009-01-15

BR 2-07: LONDON


Do you guys know where London is?
This book explained about where London is as you can see, also about detail of London. I wasn’t sure about London, but I was interested there though… then on spring vacation this year, I will go to Europe so I borrowed this book this time! Actually when I go there I should know about there at least a bit. So I am going to tell you about this book.

Well London (English: London) is a capital of Britain and England. The corner of New York, Tokyo, Paris, and four large cities in the row world is formed, and it is made to a high-level world city. The false substitute character by the Chinese character also had the example of the description, "Ruuugo" in the Meiji era period though were a lot of "Atsushi".

"City Ob London" The region that is only called "City" is left, and or, a lot of London that develops into the cradle is an eminent city with the history, and has been left for the building constructed at the Middle Ages and the early modern age in Europe. The document that specifies the position as the capital of London doesn't exist as well as a lot of capitals of another country. The population of large London in 2007 is the most populous city in 13 million people or more and European Unions in 7,556,600 people and London metropolitan areas.
Anyway, I am so excited to go there! I can see around there by my eyes! I cannot believe what I really go there!! However I am going to leave to Europe soon! Ohhh it would be great! And also not only London but also I am going to visit some countries like Spain, Italy or so… its going to be more fun! Go there if you want! and then let me know how you felt and did after you go.

[321W]

No comments: