2009-01-29

BR 2-09: WHO WANTS TO BE A STAR?


When I saw the title of this book, I felt like I want to read it! So I read it after I saw it soon! The main person name is Tina Daniels who is thirteen years old and she is a star. She can sing and dance very well. And of course everyon knows her, and loves her. They call her "Curls" because she has beatiful curly hair. Also they all want her photo. However, actually she didn't want them to take pictures of herself, but there was nothing they could do. But I thought if I were her, I would have thought definitely keep star going for me. Because if so, I can be star then they will like you so much! but actually I misunderstood then. Was she happy? Did she want to be a star? The answer is "NO".

One day, when she was eating chocolates, suddenly her mom came to her, "Tina, why are you eating chocolates?" she said. Then Tina answered that I like them, they're nice, just said so. Is she wrong? I dont think so, because I do like chocolate and then why her mom asked her something like that? What did her do? huh?! I thought. That is just her free. Then her mom said that you’re getting fat, and a fat girl doesn’t get lots of money in Hollywood. What’s the mean! Huh? I thought again. She is Tina’s mom, then why she need to say so?! I didn’t understand. But I know, coz she really loves her and just want her to get money and get fan of her. But actually her love was sooooooooo heavy for her, I guess.

After that, Tina was very sad. Of course she was. Even me, I would have been sad for sure, because she is only thirteen! I think she sometime wants to hang out with her friends, go to shopping, just chilling at house, because she is a girl as same as me! She definitely thinks be just normal!

Then Tina went to Mrs. White’s house to tell about her self. After Tina wet there, she helped her a lot. So Tina felt so happy. Tina could go to school as same as the others; that thirteen people, and then she had new friends and new interests. One day, Tina’s friend was reading a magazine it was about film and television stars. There are lots of beautiful photos of beautiful people. Everyone looked happy. Tina’s friends looked like her envy them. But Tina thought by herself then asked own, “Who wants to be a star?” she said, “I don’t’.” When I read the part, I was so glad to she said, coz she is having fun right now. So she should have said so! That’s why! I hope that her life is going well in the future too!!!


[476w]

No comments: