2009-01-13

Awesome Memories on My Winter Vacation

Hey guys! Wassup? I’m going to tell you about all of my memories on my winter vacation! Yeah! Probably it’s going to long story, but can you hear me? Please:)

On the 25Th of Dec, I went to Korean restaurant where take about 10 min from KGU which name is “New soul”. I love spicy food exactly Korean food is the best! I need spice every day, not only spicy taste but also sweet too though… So I was very excited to go there, actually I went there first time, but I loved it too much because that was soooooo good! tasty, really. I’d like you to go there, you will love it for sure, I guess. And I was sooo happy to talk to the owner in Korean, “チンチャマシッソヨ!” “カムサハムニダ!” “イルボンサラムニダ” ... like that. Hah it became one of my awesome memories.

After that I was at a bar with my friends where is my favorite place that opened is by a professor from KGU. And also, my good friends work there, so I always like to go there often. I got drunk a lot that day, then got 4 shot tequila. I felt like so much fun. Also when I go there, definitely could make new friends that’s so nice, isn’t that? That day, I met a man who is from Boston. As you know, I am really interested in U.S.A., and just then, I was interested there, so I was sooo glad to meet him. We talked a lot at the bar about between Boston and Kumamoto that was fun, and he was very kind why taught me about information of there a lot. So I am thankful of him. Oops, I heard his address to say thanks but I still don’t send it to him… awww… Okay, I am going to send him a message! Anyhow, I had a very good time with them.

MERRY XMAS! ★★★ 

(・∀・)ノ"(>∀<)ノ"(;∀;)ノ"(-∀-)ノ"(^∀^)ノ"(+∀+)ノ"

On the 30Th of Dec, my brother came back to my house from Oita where he works. He come back home twice a year. So my parent seems so happy when he is going to come back. I’m glad to see him too because I like him! You might know though I have older sister too, but she didn’t come back home end of year because she was in Okinawa to visit there. However there were so many people at my house those days. Why? Our friends had been there every day for new years, that’s why. We had big dinner together, watched TV/movie show that was fun! I love my family, of course we sometimes quarrel with each other about something even so, we are like close friend! I want them to know that I love them so much and thanks very much as usual. :)

On the 31Th of Dec, I had work as usual, was sooo tired, but actually I was fine because I had known that I would have fun with my friends. I had a big dinner at my house, and then I moved at my brother's house to get drunk, and also hang out with lots of friends for new years. There was so many people who are my old friends which from when we was high school students. I had a sooooooo much fun, anyways…

A HAPPY NEW YEAR! 1.1 -2009-
Finally, this day have come! I wonder why time passes so first as always… I feel always so though don’t you think so? However that’s may be good for me, because I have a lot of fun on my full of life! I love my life! ;) Well I will tell you about my motto of this year is … 1. won’t be lazy! 2. do stuff with school perfectly. 3. do my best for study abroad! That’s it. Dreams come true which is my favorite phrase. If people who believe seriously it would be coming true for sure!!! If you want to try to something, please don’t give up, and keep try it going. It may need a lot of effort so that’s not so easy, but if you will do your best the good result is going to come back you. Let’s do something, and keep going, and keep smiling together!!! I hope we have a great year as same as last year or make more beautifully. Good luck with your wishes.

Well what did you guys do on you winter vacation? Of course hang out a lot, like get drunk, get up till the small hours, something like that… huh?



[781W]

No comments: