2009-01-20

Dear my best friend



I'm going to tell you about my best friend who is from Korea. He came to Kumamoto last year as an exchange student. I didn’t know how he was so nice when I met him first time. Time passed so fast already, but I hung out with him a lot, like to do homework together, to get drunk, of course… haha and then chatting about ourselves, like about love, friends, each country, between Japan and Korea and so on, anyway lot of thing… oh yes, he came to my house too.

One day, when I had a big exam, like TOEFL/TOEIC or so, he gave me a lot of chocolate which is one of my favorite for me just then that means “you will win”, “you are going to get good score”, something like that in Japan. So, I did it very well because of him, maybe… Hah However when he gave it to me, he didn’t know that means, but I taught him about that, so, he just had gave it to me because he just knew how much I love chocolate. After that, when I had exams like that, he always gave these chocolate every time. It was kind of funny, but I was so happy what he did. Of course I was happy because I got chocolate, but that’s not the reason, I’m glad his feeling still.

We have so many good memories here in Kumamoto. I want him to remember all of our sweet memories. I might forget these though… haha just kidding, I am not going to forget about that.

However, he is going to go back to Korea in
3 weeks… That’s too sad. :’( We became good friend, why he is going to go back there? I cannot believe that, no, actually I don’t want to believe that. They like him a lot, because he is so nice, and he has very warm heart. I like him, not only him, but also the other exchange students too. He is one of my very, very, very good friends now, really. I don’t want him to go back, but there is nothing I can do. I promised him and the other Koreans to go to Korea this May to see them. I am so excited to go there. I will see the other friends in Korea.


Actually I'm going to miss him a lot, but hopefully I will be fine because we will see each other near in the future, that’s is why. I’m not going to say “good bye” to you, but I can say that see you soon! I will always hope he has a good time over there in Korea, and then I will definitely keep in touch to him for sure! Stay in touch, and don’t forget ME! :)


[467W]

No comments: