2009-01-22

what is "friends" for you?

people who have lunch or dinner together?
people who hang out together?
people who take the class together?
people who have a talk with you?

people are different, but there is one same thing which everyone has -- "a lovely smile"-- this has nothing to do with age, gender,or nationality.

whenever you are sad,confused,worried, or
whatever, there is definitely someone who can help you, at least one. you are never ever alone as long as you live.you always need someone and someone always needs you .

I never understnad what it means to live,but I know just one thing;nothing to say,living for myself is important after all, but to live for others - caring people, praying for people, hoping thier hapiness, and loving people - it is very important and beautiful though people tend to forget it sometimes.I really want you all to find happiness everyday even though there is something difficult or bad in your life.people would never be perfect, thats why the life would never be perfect. but Remember,there are a lot of beautiful and blessed things in your life.no matter where you are, when you are happy,I am happy,too.

Dear all my friends all over the world -- "thank you very much for being my friends"

No comments: