2009-01-25

To you

Dear my host family♥
‏Hi! Rob, Melissa and Buddy!! XOXO I am Yoshino! How have you been? Well do you remember me?? :') It has been a long time since I sent you a message. My desk computer is broken so I will write you from notebook. I am too late though, I am so sorry. I'm going to tell you about myself! Now, I go to Kumamoto Gakuen University. I am sophomore, then my major is Western English. So I study English! Actually I am still bad at English though:( BUT!!! I won't give up! then I'd love to see you as soon as possible!!!! I didn't speak English very well when I went to Australia. So, I want you to know how much I'm getting better than before then! On the 12Th, my birthday came so I am 20 years old now. of course I remember that day vividly, REALLY! I never forget that you celebrated on my 18 age birthday at your house. The chocolate cake was so much delicious! :D Mmm, I just remember.. yum yum.... Anyways, I was soooo happy that day because of you. How is your summer going? Let me know how you are doing. Miss you, Yoshino

[200w]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, how are you doing? Thanks for your quick reply as usual.
yeah we're the same age!!! im glad you know them coz they are one of my good friends.
but thats what i thought! haha
i think you've grown up more then us, that is why we misunderstood. but i mean thats good way!

well dont say sorry. English is fine, and what is more good for me! but my English is not good tho... i will try it anyways.
by the way when are you gonna busy?
well im planning to go to Europe for a month and 10 days. so im gonna leave to Ireland on the 2th of Feb.
so i might being late again. but lets talk each other if you're okay.
so if i take some tests, i'll be able to take those classes, right? mmm... is that hard?
and also you dont wanna take those classes?

hey man! im done with my all exams yeasterday! yeah!
im so happy now, and it was not so bad, i guess. Hah
thank you for your wishes! and i hope to hear from you soooon:)

Yoshino


[190]

No comments: